2021 Chevy Tahoe Redesign
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe for sale is now available at Tulsa dealerships! It’s been completely updated for today’s competitive SUV market, resulting in a Chevy that continues to be the standard-bearer when it comes to design, space, and performance. There are plenty of new features to cover, and Jim Glover Chevrolet has a guide to the 2021 Chevy Tahoe redesign for Tulsa-area drivers.
2021 Chevy Tahoe New Body Design
The 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe already boasts the distinction of being America’s best-selling full-size SUV. The 2021 Tahoe new body design improves the features that make the Tahoe so great for Broken Arrow drives with a slightly expanded length that, dramatically expands passenger and cargo room:
- 2021 Chevy Tahoe New Body Design: a 6.9-inch increase in length to 210.7 inches and a 4.9-inch increase in wheelbase to 120.9 inches.
- Tahoe Redesign Increased Passenger Space: With these slight improvements, your Owasso passengers will get a lot more space in the back. A 3 percent increase in 2nd-row legroom to 42.0 inches and a 10.1 percent increase in third-row legroom to 34.9 inches means that even the back seats are comfortable.
- Tahoe Redesign Increased Cargo Space: The 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe had plenty of passenger space, but the Chevy Tahoe new body design adds even more utility. Get a 10 percent increase of cargo space behind the third row, and fold all the seats down for a max cargo space of 122.9 cubic feet — that’s a 28.2 percent increase over the 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe.
If you’re looking for passenger space and cargo space around Tulsa dealerships, there’s a lot to love in the Tahoe redesign.
2021 Chevy Tahoe Redesign: Performance
A standard 5.3L V8 engine isn’t the only exciting feature when it comes to the 2021 Chevy Tahoe redesign. The latest editions of this SUV have been programmed to power through tough roads and handle hauling with ease.
- Standard Engine: The new Chevy Tahoe comes standard with a 5.3L V8 engine that generates 355 horsepower and comes with 10-speed automatic transmission. This engine features stop/start technology, variable valve timing, and direct injection.
- Engine Upgrade: On the High Country trim, drivers can expect a 6.2L V8 that generates a max 420 horsepower. Like the standard engine, this V8 comes with Dynamic Fuel Management technology, increase the engine’s efficiency.
- Diesel Engine: That’s right, unlike the 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe or any other full-size SUV competitor, the 2021 Chevy Tahoe redesign comes with an optional Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine, a coup with 460 lb-ft of torque and increased fuel economy.
- Performance: Great performance isn’t just about power. The 2021 Tahoe controls wonderfully thanks to independent multi-link suspension and available tech like Air Ride Adaptive Suspension and Magnetic Ride Control.
All these specs lead to impressive 8,400 pounds of max towing made all the more simple with the Max Trailering Package. This package comes with features like an integrated trailer brake controller, a radiator and cooling fan, a guidance camera, and the Chevy Trailering app.
2021 Chevy Tahoe Redesign: Technology and Safety
The Tahoe redesign comes with some of the latest vehicle technologies for connected commutes and long trips. Here are just a few of the new perks:
- Available Infotainment and Media: New Rear Seat Media System with dual 12.6-inch touchscreens, standard 10-inch touchscreen with an infotainment system, class-leading 15-inch Heads-Up Display, class-leading nine camera views
- Safety Technology: Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Auto High Beams, available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, available Adaptive Cruise Control, available Lane Keep Assist, and more!
Find the 2021 Chevy Tahoe at Jim Glover Chevrolet
These specs only scratch the surface of the exciting new 2021 Chevy Tahoe redesign. If you’re looking for Tulsa dealerships with this SUV, Tulsa drivers can come to Jim Glover Chevrolet and find it among our new vehicle specials! We’re proud to offer resources in our finance center to help you take advantage of the latest vehicle features. Contact us today to get behind the wheel!
More from Jim Glover Chevrolet
Our Broken Arrow customers love the new Chevy Silverado Special Editions. The Silverado is already known for its powerful performance, impressive towing capability, and raw power. But even more awesome features, like signature badging and painted aluminum wheels, are included in every Special Edition. Chevrolet Silverado trucks with these extra touches are sure to turn heads….
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe for sale is now available at Tulsa dealerships! It’s been completely updated for today’s competitive SUV market, resulting in a Chevy that continues to be the standard-bearer when it comes to design, space, and performance. There are plenty of new features to cover, and Jim Glover Chevrolet has a guide to the 2021…
The 2020 Chevy Trax interior has two rows of seating that seats up to five passengers. For a compact SUV, the Chevy Trax offers a spacious interior and cargo space for Broken Arrow drivers. Its updated infotainment 3 system allows you to stay connected on-the-go with voice-activated talk and text and turn-by-turn navigation. Explore the…