What is the 2020 Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity?
The Chevy Silverado 1500 is known as one of the most impressive pickups on the market, but how does it compare to previous generations? The 2020 Chevy Silverado towing capacity is the strongest model yet with a maximum of 13,400 pounds! Plus, the Silverado 1500 payload reaches up to 2,543 pounds with its hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame and ultra-tough engineering. Find out how the Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches soaring heights with Jim Glover Chevrolet!
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity by Engine
The Silverado 1500 towing capacity starts with your choice of five different powerhouse engines. Whether you choose the turbo-diesel of V8, you’ll experience incredible strength and handing during your Broken Arrow drives:
2.7L Turbo Engine
- 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque
- 7,000-pound towing capacity
4.3L V6 Engine
- 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque
- 7,900-pound towing capacity
- Best-in-Class Torque for V6 Light-Duty Trucks
5.3L V8 Engine
- 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 11,600-pound towing capacity
6.2L V8 Engine
- 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 13,400-pound towing capacity
3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel
- 260 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 9,400-pound towing capacity
Chevy Silverado Towing Features
Not only does the Silverado boast impressive towing chops, but Chevy’s impressive technology creates a smooth and controlled ride – even in harsh conditions! Whether hauling heavy gear through Bixby or tackling tough terrain in Owasso, these towing features will keep you safe and secure through anything you encounter:
- Transparent Trailer: This feature acts like a second set of eyes on the road with fifteen different camera views and an additional tailgate-mounted camera to help you monitor your cargo with care.
- Trailering Package:Take control of any towing job with features like a trailering hitch platform, a 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, automatic locking rear differential, and l7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Max Trailering Package: Upgrade to this option to unlock improved shock tuning, upgraded rear suspension, and the features available with the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package.
- Tow Mirrors: Add this accessory to boost your safety and see every inch of your trailer with perfect clarity. See our parts department to explore your options!
Experience the New Silverado at Jim Glover Chevrolet
You’ve read all about the Silverado 1500 towing capacity, now check out the Special Editions available for the Silverado that’s just right for you at Jim Glover Chevrolet! Looking for even more power? Check out the new Chevy Silverado 1500 HD towing capacity! Contact us with any questions or start shopping from home with our online JG Fast Pass option.
More from Jim Glover Chevrolet
When new truck shoppers in Broken Arrow are looking to upgrade their vehicles, they come to Jim Glover Chevrolet due to our large quantity of Chevy trucks. The Chevy Silverado price is a selling point because of its power and capabilities. The Chevy Silverado also comes in different trim levels to suit your lifestyle and what you intend…
If you’re in need of a trusted SUV that delivers top fuel savings along your Broken Arrow commutes, then the new 2021 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is sure to catch your interest. With a base fuel economy of up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway, along with advanced performance features, you’ll enjoy fewer stops along your…
Broken Arrow customers looking for a one-of-kind SUV that can accommodate more passengers and deliver top features will love the new 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior. Whether you’re new or familiar with this impressive Chevy crossover, you can enjoy expanded seating and cargo room, plus amenities to transform your commute. Learn more about the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe…